Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: for those going to Elizabeth parties

  1. #1
    Inactive Member mayergirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30th, 2005
    Posts
    789
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Question

    While you're there, could you see if they're also releasing the new AGOTs? just for our knowledge. I'm not buying Elizabeth until I know about the new AGOTs, so...Thanks!! and have fun [img]smile.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'll check! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member lscogbill's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2005
    Posts
    713
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    And since no photos are allowed, PLEASE take copious notes ... how pink is the dress? what material? what are the other outfits? what accessories are going to be released? when will the rest of the collection be available? are Felicity and Elizabeth back for good??????

  4. #4
    Inactive Member tatabatata's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 25th, 2005
    Posts
    595
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You bet!
    I'll post as soon as I get back! I am going on 8/1
    Ana [img]graemlins/wilted.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •